BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Why apply to Artist Project?
Artist Project provides independent, contemporary artists with a professional platform to showcase and sell their work. Artist Project and its team strives to publicize and strategically market the fair to attract diverse, high-quality art buyers, curators and collectors.
- Meet over loyal base of art lovers & collectors
- Exhibit your work in a gallery-style booth with 11' high white hard-walls
- Control your sales—unlike other art fairs, no sales commission is taken
- Feel championed by the fair's extensive marketing and communications campaigns including advertising, social media, online programs such as the Collector's Project and much more
- Showcase your artwork with a profile on the Artist Project website
- Participate in an exclusive competition and grant programs
- Be part of a community of hundreds of artists all supporting each other at the fair and beyond!
Hear what the artists have to say
Showing my work at Artist Project this year definitely moved the needle on my career in ways I was hoping for, and in ways I couldn’t have anticipated. I got very real feedback about people appreciating seeing textile art at the fair, which affirmed my decision to do Artist Project this year. I was able to make contacts with a gallery, many designers, and actual art lovers. Meeting other artists and creating a few bonds with my peers was a highlight that I am so grateful for. I have no regrets about showing at Artist Project.
- Jen Arron
Participating in Artist Project has had a significant positive impact on my career. It has provided me with an incredible platform to showcase my work to a diverse and engaged audience, which has helped to build my brand, my reputation and increase my visibility in the art world. It has also given me the opportunity to connect with other artists and industry professionals, which has been invaluable in terms of networking and expanding my knowledge and skills. Overall, the experience has been incredibly rewarding and has helped me to grow both personally and professionally as an artist.
- Benny Bing
I am new to Canada and Artist Project is the only exhibition I have participated in. I am really happy that many people like and accept my Chinese traditional works, which gives me more creative drive.
- Kejie Lin
It was so gratifying experiencing first hand reactions from such a large and diverse array of visitors. The positive responses from Jewish and Queer people who saw themselves represented in my work were especially valued as I received the same excitement and joy that I feel when I see myself represented. Being part of Untapped really let me live my celebrity fantasy!
- Jonah Strub